Travel into space and orbit the earth with a full-day ticket to one of the world’s most famous science museums. Spend the day at the Kennedy Space Center just an hour outside Orlando. Explore all public areas of NASA’s space program and launch site.
What to Expect
Access all public areas of the world’s most famous “science museum” with a full-day ticket to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. The out-of-this-world destination promises a day of fun and a lifetime of inspiration as you walk beneath a massive moon rocket and climb aboard the shuttle launch.
Tour NASA’s launch headquarters, and see space shuttle launch pads from a 4-story observation gantry. Walk beneath a massive Saturn V moon rocket, and relive Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon. Meet a real astronaut, stroll through the Rocket Garden, and watch eye-popping IMAX® space films.
Your ticket now includes (at no extra cost) the Space Shuttle Atlantis experience. Space Shuttle Atlantis is a showcase of the priceless spacecraft that tells the story of NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program, displayed as only spacewalking astronauts have seen her before - with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space.
Play with more than 60 interactive, touch-screen exhibits and high-tech simulators that invite you to “be the astronaut.” Marvel as the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s Space Shuttle Program, as well as the complexity of the engineering marvel that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station (ISS), are brought to life.
Conduct a virtual EVA (Extravehicular Activity) maneuver, and practice docking to the ISS. Extract cargo from the payload bay, create sonic booms, or glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide. Experience the sensation of floating in space. Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank, or kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle. Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior. Experience an orbital sunrise. Strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch, and take the helm at the shuttle cockpit.
It’s 3, 2, 1; and we have lift-off as you embark on your own exciting journey to orbit the earth.
- Entrance ticket to the Kennedy Space Center
- Exclusive Atlantis tour (guided)
- Bus tour to Launch Pad 39A and Launch Pad 39B (guided)
- Shuttle launch experience
- Full access to the Kennedy Space Center
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
For your pick-up time and location, please call 407-352-4646 or toll free at 1-877-352-4646
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent
• An electronic translator system is available to rent
• Please note that the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral are working space launch facilities, therefore tours may be altered or closed due to operational requirements. NASA reserves the right to cancel or alter tour locations and/or security requirements without notice. Reservations Required
• Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is open daily from 09:00 to 17:00
• Tours start at 10:00 and depart every 15 minutes. The last tour departs at 14:30. A Kennedy Space Center bus tour is included with the admission, which runs for approximately 2 hours
• Security Information: Certain items are not permitted on NASA property. Please review the security information before your visit
USD 10 per automobile or motorcycle, USD 15 per motor home/RV. Annual pass holders receive complimentary parking with proof of a valid annual pass. All vehicle traffic is routed to a parking toll