Enjoy the perfect day trip just minutes from downtown Orlando. This is a great way to escape the noise and development that’s taken over much of Florida. Relax in the shade of towering oaks, and paddle the twists and turns that define this lazy river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Take the 408 east, merge onto 417 north heading towards Sanford. Exit at Red Bug Lake Road. Travel east on Red Bug Lake crossing 426 and 434 (Red Bug Lake turns into Mitchell Hammock). When the road ends at a traffic light turn left onto Lockwood Rd. At your first light make a right onto Chuluota Road (419). The bridge is half a mile away. After crossing the bridge make an immediate left into the parking lot. You will see a large white van and a trailer full of boats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Guests are asked to bring:
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, and sun screen).
- Wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty.
- Water proof camera.