Relax and enjoy roundtrip transportation to Gatorland, home to over 4,000 alligators and other exotic animals. Spend the afternoon touring the exhibits, watching gator-wranglers wrestle the snapping beasts and viewing the Gator Jumparoo Show.
What to Expect
Increase the fun of touring Gatorland by taking advantage of roundtrip transportation from key meeting points in Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney and Lake Buena Vista.
Home to over 4,000 alligators and a variety of other exotic animals, exploring Gatorland is a great way for your family to spend the afternoon in Florida. There are many exhibits to see including the Gator Jumparoo Show, which features some of the largest alligators in the world actually jumping up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) out of the water to retrieve food. Thrills and chills abound during this one-of-a-kind show.
Watch our gator-wranglers get down and dirty during the Alligator Wrestling Show. This is a unique alligator wrestling show done in the Florida Cracker style in a shaded 800 seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch a 1.8 to 2.4 meter (6 to 8 foot) alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal’s back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened by a tickle!
Let us transport you door to door - a great afternoon out for people of all ages!
- Transportation to and from Gatorland from meeting points in Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney and Lake Buena Vista
What's Not Included
- Admission to Gatorland
- Transportation fee
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for USD 10 per person or maximum USD 25 per group
Know Before You Go
• This product is transportation only
• Transportation offered in the afternoon only
• This product must be purchased at least 3-hours prior to your planned date
• Please confirm your pick-up time and location at least 24-hours in advance
• Voucher must be redeemed by a representative of Gray Line Orlando/Gator Tours only and may be redeemed only once