Explore the oldest city in the U.S. on a day trip from Orlando. Discover its colonial Spanish neighborhoods, magnificent buildings, and old-world charm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Please wait outside the location you have chosen for pickup • Please contact the local supplier to confirm pickup time • The tour guide will be wearing a Gray Line uniform • Pickup is outside the lobby of the hotel, with the exception of: - Royal Pacific Resort - the Pacifica Ballroom entrance - ICON Park - at the base of The Wheel, in the rear-facing Universal Blvd - Golden Corral - Please park/wait towards the far side of the parking lot
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All tours to St. Augustine must be purchased at least 2 days before your planned date
- The Eat & Play Card includes discounts at Orlando area restaurants and attractions. It is valid for 6 months after activation