Glide across the Florida Everglades on a 1.5-hour airboat photo safari. Go deep into the headwaters of Shingle Creek in Central Florida, and encounter a vast and diverse array of wildlife, including possible sightings of the American Alligator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 2830 Neptune Road, Kissimmee, Florida 34744. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. 407-624-0973Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boarding ramp is wheelchair accessible
- Attire should be casual and applicable to the weather conditions
- Sunblock is recommended in the summer months
- Please remember to bring your camera for the photo opportunities
- Please bring a wind-breaker or light jacket as the temperature on the water is cooler
- Insect repellent is not necessary