Take in the scenery, learn the history, and explore the wine of the Willamette Valley, on a tour from Portland. Sample its world-renowned Pinot Noir, while connecting with some of the intriguing personalities associated with the wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Portland. Unless a rental is being used, wait outside for a black Mercedes Sprinter.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Travelers must be 21 years or older to participate in wine tasting (ID card or passport required as proof of age)
- Wine tasting is not recommended during pregnancy
- The vehicle features sneeze guards between each row