Explore the stunning beaches and beautiful towns along Oregon’s northern coast on this full-day trip from Eugene. Visit the charming towns of Yachats and Florence, browse antique shops and art galleries and stop at several beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Stop #1 – 8:00 am -Valley River Inn (1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR). Meet in the hotel lobby or outside the lobby doors. Stop #2 – 8:15 am – Hyatt Place Hotel (333 Oakway Road, Eugene, Oregon). Meet at the ground floor entrance. Stop #3 – 8:30 am – 5th Street Public Market (296 E 5th Ave, Eugene, OR). Meet under the Made In Oregon sign at the Rooster fountain in the main level courtyard.
- View sea lions at the Sea Lion Caves
- Explore the beautiful Oregon Coast
- Visit Yachats, Oregon
- Admire the Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Discover amazing locations along the Oregon Coast
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional, local guide
- Pick-up and drop off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Gratuities (recommended)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.