Join us on the adventure of a lifetime. Get behind the wheel on this guided Aruba UTV adventure, combining the thrill of off-roading with the peace of mind of having a guide lead the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel between 08:15 AM and 08:30 AM. Pick-up from the cruise ship terminal where your ship is docked at 08:00 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This is a high activity tour
- Restrictions: Customers must be between the ages of 10 and 65-years-old to participate on this tour. Drivers must be over the age of 21 with a valid driver’s license. All guests must be able to be belted into their seat. A large portion of the tour is on uneven, bumpy dirt roads, several of which are only accessible by four-wheel drive. Guests with neck, back, or hip ailments and pregnant women should not participate
- Recommended clothing: comfortable clothes that may get dusty and sensible walking shoes or sneakers. Sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen are strongly recommended
- Wheelchair customers and customers with limited mobility should not participate in this tour
- The roads on this tour are extremely rugged. Guests who have a fear of heights, driving over extremely rugged terrain or who suffer from motion sickness should not participate in this tour
- Inexperienced or nervous drivers should not drive on this tour