This adventurous hiking experience through the Aruba Arikok National Park guided by a real park ranger who will show you different flora and fauna that can be found in Aruba along with some of the most amazing views on island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel between 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM. Pick-up from the cruise ship terminal where your ship is docked at 8:45 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Activity level: difficult
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and sensible walking shoes or sneakers.
- Please bring sunglasses and sunscreen
- This tour is not recommended for guests with any type of physical limitation which will not permit them to hike over rocky and uneven terrain with inclines
- This tour is not possible for guests in a wheelchair
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 9 years