Newport Beach Half-Day Deep Sea Fishing ExcursionProduct ID: 29271
From US$46 per personBook now
- Experience the best Southern Californian sport fishing areas
- Fish from excellent fishing areas, including Long Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and Huntington Beach
- Catch barracuda, halibut, sand bass, calico bass, red snapper, giant yellowtail, and white sea bass
- Relax on board state-of-the-art fishing boats, with friendly captains and crew
Also known as deep sea fishing, sport fishing is one of Orange County’s favorite activities, with ocean fishing areas off Long Beach and Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and Huntington Beach.
On board the boat, you will have access to first-class electronics, male and female restrooms, full amenities that include a full service snack bar and kitchen, and spacious indoor and outdoor seating, to better enjoy the Pacific Ocean views.
It’s the captain and crew that truly make the trip special, however. Known for their friendly welcome and excellent local knowledge, they will seek out the best spots to fish for barracuda, sand bass, calico bass, red snapper, white sea bass, and about a dozen other fish species.
- Fishing trip
- Food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Newport Beach Whale Watching, 400 Main St. Newport Beach CA. 92661 Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for all excursions. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 29271