Experience rafting through the easy rapids of the Cetina River on this half-day tour from Omiš. Enjoy a day out for the whole family and admire the spectacular scenery of waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, and jungle-like vegetation by the beautiful river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy rafting through the easy rapids of the Cetina River
- Admire the beautiful scenery of waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, and jungle-like vegetation
- Use of necessary equipment
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting time is at 9:00 AM, at a private parking space on the left side of the road, 500 meters after Radmanove mlinice restaurant, some 6 km from the little town Omiš, some 35 km from Split. If you are traveling from Split, please take the road that goes Split – Žrnovnica – Srinjani – Tugare – Omiš. It is less crowded than the road that goes by the sea. When you come to the meeting point look for the sign CroActive Rafting.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- German or Italian-speaking guide available on request at no extra cost.
- Don't forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, T-shirt, spare socks, sandals or sport shoes, towel, sun cream, and water. In case of colder weather take a long-sleeved shirt.
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, Raftrek Adventure Travel will re-schedule the activity for a day or 2 prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.