Discover the wonders of Monument Valley on a 3-hour sunrise tour. Admire the glowing sun rise across the landscape, then enjoy a ride through the valley to learn about the natural landmarks of this incredible location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the lobby of The View Hotel (Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536) at the Navajo loading area. The driver will not come inside for the pickup. Look for a guide from Monument Valley Tribal Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Daylight Time), which is 1-hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1-hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be paid upon entry to the park