Discover the wonders of Monument Valley on a 3-hour sunrise tour. Admire the glowing sun rise across the landscape, then enjoy a ride through the valley to learn about the natural landmarks of this incredible location.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from The View Hotel and from KOA Campground. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1 hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses, that will protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain