Spend 6 hours visiting both the main sights of Monument Valley and Mystery Valley and learn about traditions of Navajo Nation on a small-group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the lobby of The View Hotel (Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536) at the Navajo loading area. The driver will not come inside for the pickup. Look for a guide from Monument Valley Tribal Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- Tribal Park entry pass is not included in the tour but can be purchased upon entrance ($8)
- Lunch will not be provided. Please carry cash for lunch
- Admission to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park requires use of a mask
- On the rare occasion, the rug weaving demonstration may be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances