Take the extended tour of Monument Valley and backcountry to see even more of the breathtaking natural beauty and iconic monuments with extra time at each stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area. The driver will not come inside to pickup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Daylight Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1-hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The Tribal Park entry pass can be purchased upon entry to the Tribal Park ($8/person)
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather