Explore spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane. Take a tram ride up to the castle from the city’s Lesser Town, and learn about more than 10 centuries of the Czech capital’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Czech, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the statue of Charles IV. They will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Certain buildings may be closed for operational or state-ceremonial reasons. A refund will not be issued during such partial closures