This Estonian food, drinks, and history tour will not just give you an opportunity to learn the fascinating history of the city, but also to get a vivid impression of this country through its food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Town Hall Square, at Raekoja plats 1. Your guide will have a sign that reads "Estonian Food, Drinks and History Tour".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The food selection is seasonal, so it may vary.
- On booking, please ensure that you provide a working cell phone number where you can be reached, in the international format/with country code.