Experience stories about breweries, pubs, historical personalities, and sights as you wander around Cologne's Old Town. Together with a local guide, you will learn all about the area's history, which stretches back as far as Roman times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Kreuzblume (gegenüber Cafe Reichard/neben Domforum), Kardinal-Höffner-Platz, 59667Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is free of charge for children up to 12 years of age
- Food and drinks are not included