Hop into a mokoro (a dugout canoe) and head out on a safari of the Okavango Delta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the tip of the delta and witness a combination of aquatic game, amazing bird species, breathtaking landscapes, and tranquil sunsets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from hotels and lodges in Maun.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- Bright-colored clothing must not be worn on this tour
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour