Have you dreamed about visiting Norway’s spectacular fjords, but want to avoid the crowds of tourists? Join this off-season tour of Trolltunga on snowshoes and experience Norway’s most spectacular attraction while it's blanketed in snow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
Select participants and date
Skjeggedal 20, 5770 Tyssedal, Norway (red and blue building/store)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- During winter, the weather at Hardangervidda mountain plateau can be rough. It is important that you are prepared according to the equipment list, and prepare with training beforehand for a hike of 10-12 hours.
- If the effective temperature (wind together with temperature) reaches -20 degrees we will cancel the tour
- Total length: 2x14 km, ascent 1200 m
- You have to be in normal good shape to go on this tour
- You must bring your own lunch and snack for the day, and 2L of water
- Please try to wear mostly wool, as it continues to keep you warm after you get wet
- There is an info meeting at Trolltunga Hotel at 9:00 PM the evening before your tour