The perfect off-the-beaten-track adventure to Trolltunga is waiting for you. The tour involves cycling, hiking, and climbing. Be amazed by the natural beauty around you, and get your heart pumping as you scale a 250-meter rockface to reach Trolltunga.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
Select participants and date
The local partner’s office (red and blue building), Skjeggedal 20, 5770 Tyssedal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- During summer the weather at Hardangervidda National Park can be rough
- Please note, the duration of the hike is approximately 10 to 12 hours so participants must be in good health