Enjoy a full day of fun in the sun at Dolphin Cove, the top marine attraction in Jamaica. Youi'll have a chance to swim and play with a pair of bottlenose dolphins for a half hour in their natural lagoon. Don’t miss out on this up-close encounter!
What to Expect
On your Jamaica holiday be sure to spend some time at Dolphin Cove, the country’s number 1 marine attraction. The adventure includes a full day’s access to the park.
A highlight of your visit is a swim with the dolphins! After a brief presentation, you’ll enter the world of these amazing creatures and have the chance to interact with a pair of bottlenose dolphins.
During your 30-minute dolphin swim in the beautiful natural lagoon, they may give you a dorsal pull or a foot push. You can pucker up and enjoy a kiss from your new dolphin friends, or try a dance.
Whatever you decided to do with the dolphins, it’s sure to be an up-close and memorable experience!
- Park admission
- Dolphin swim experience
- 10 percent local taxes
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
St. Ann, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Know Before You Go
Please note the following about participation in the tour:
• Participants must know how to swim
• Minimum age is 3 years (children 3-11 years must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Those 17 years and under must have an adult sign a waiver in order for them to participate
• This activity is not advised for pregnant women
• Within 24 hours of the activity, there is no refund
• From 48 hours to 24 hours in advance, a 50 percent cancellation fee will apply
• Between 96 hours and 48 hours, a 25 percent cancellation fee will be charged
• More than 96 hours before the activity, the total amount will be refunded
If you are arriving via cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line.