This amazing experience of gliding silently through a tunnel of trees is the closest guests will ever feel like to be a jungle bird and can be found nowhere else in Jamaica. This is a must see, must do tour, on every Jamaican vacation.
What to Expect
The tour itself will be via a series of decks and platforms, connected by traverses, mounted in the trees of the rainforest. Fly through the forest with this breathtaking zipline canopy tour! Get a new perspective as you explore the heart of Jamaica!
Starting in the heart of the jungle, you’ll fly along ziplines and rappel through the rainforest, over river canyons, and across mountains. Hear the rushing waters as you sail over the various rivers. Then enjoy the silence as you glide through a tunnel of tree leaves. It’s the only zipline canopy tour of its kind in Jamaica!
A series of traverses ranging from 105 feet to 660 feet in length has you swinging through the Laughlands River gorge, a giant valley carved from the surrounding mountain by ancient waters (a sparkling river still flows through it).
From your bird’s eye view, you’ll survey the flora and fauna of this magnificent landscape, all while listening to the gentle sounds of nature.
After leaving the valley, you really fly, embarking on a series of long throws - with the last traverse being 600 feet long. At different points in the tour, you will even get a glimpse of the miles-away Caribbean Sea and learn interesting facts about the surrounding tree and plant life from the well informed guides.
- Transportation from major hotels
- Mosquito repellant
- Drinking water
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving via cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line
• You must be at least 6-years-old to participate in this tour
• Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back or neck problems
• Maximum weight: 260 lbs
• You must wear closed toe shoes on this tour
• What to wear and bring: cash, credit card, sneakers, long shorts/pants
• Not wheelchair accessible