Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in this small village called "Nine Mile."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Take the chance to walk on the very ground Bob Marley was birthed and laid to rest
- Take in views of historical artifacts
- See a rustic and authentic side of the island of Jamaica
- 1 round-trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking.