Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in this small village called "Nine Mile."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup included
- Please meet the tour agent in the lobby of your hotel at Ocho Rios Resorts 15 minutes prior the pick-up time specified on voucher.
- Take the chance to walk on the very ground Bob Marley was birthed and laid to rest
- Take in views of historical artifacts
- See a rustic and authentic side of the island of Jamaica
- 1 round-trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking.