Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in this small village called "Nine Mile."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Please meet the tour agent in the lobby of your hotel at Ocho Rios Resorts 15 minutes prior the pick-up time specified on voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking.