This tour is ideal for anyone wishing to experience and photograph the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, and enjoy the island's culture and lush, tropical countryside, all in the fresh Jamaican air.
What to Expect
This amazing bike tour has been featured in Vogue, Departure Magazine, Town & Country Magazine, the Discovery Channel and the Travel Channel as a must-do Jamaican tour.
You will be picked up from your Ocho Rios hotel, and travel in air-conditioned comfort to the lush tropical hills of the Blue Mountains. The tour begins high up in the Blue Mountains, on a road referred to by the New York Times as “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean”.
You will learn from your guide about Jamaican culture while enjoying a leisurely downhill bicycle ride, meandering through lush tropical rainforest. The Blue Mountains is home to hundreds of species of bird and blossoming plant life. If you're lucky, you might see one of the world largest and rarest butterflies, only found in Jamaica! Guests will also be able to view acres of Blue Mountain coffee plantations, producing some of the world’s most rare and expensive coffee.
The tour ends at one of Blue Mountain's cascading waterfalls, where guests can bathe in the natural, rejuvenating spring water. Enjoy this exciting end to a dynamic and educational tour.
- Ocho Rios Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The minimum age is 3 years old
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A moderate amount of walking is involved