Explore “Monte Alban,” the center of Oaxaca's archeological zone. Learn about the Zapotec culture, which once dominated the area thousands of years ago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the center Oaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
- Explore the ruins of the Zapotec capital city
- Visit the 2nd largest ceremonial site in Mesoamerica
- Enjoy scenic views of the Oaxaca Valley
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Archeological zone tickets
- Liability insurance
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour contains a considerable amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- No pets are allowed on this tour.