Oaxaca: El Tule, Teotitlan Village & Mezcal Tour
Pickup includedPickup is included from your hotel in the center Oaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
- Be impressed by the majestic Tree of Tule, one of the oldest, largest and widest tree in the worlds
- Learn about the development of wool rugs, bags and sarapes in the town of Teotitlan del Valle
- Taste the typical Oaxacan beverage, Mezcal
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Famous for making their rugs, bags and sheep wool sheep, which are dyed with ancestral techniques with natural pigments, these weavers highlight the use of the great cochineal. End the tour with the typical drink of this beautiful state; the last stop will be in a Mezcal palenque.
Of Oaxacan origin, Mezcal is internationally recognized for its body, color and smell. It is worth mentioning that there are several presentations and flavors of mezcal, enjoy some of the different flavors that are offered, from the aged mezcal to its diverse and delicious mezcal creams.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entry Ticket
- Liability insurance
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• No pets allowed
From US$ 49.31 US$ 32.05 per person