Discover the Humpback whales who migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii on a catamaran cruise. See these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat in an eco-friendly cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board the Honu Lani in the Kewalo Basin Harbor, located near the Corner of Ward Avenue and Ala Moana Boulevard in Slip F28. Street metered parking is available for $1/hour. Contact the activity provider the day before your trip to confirm details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If no whales are spotted during the tour, you can reschedule another cruise for free