Venture out into the deep blue waters off the coast of Oahu for a magical scuba dive experience for beginners. Explore Hawaii's tropical reefs and the amazing creatures that inhabit them alongside an experienced instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the harbor, Front Row – Slip F8, at least 30 minutes prior to departure. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Medical statement
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and be in good shape
- You should receive a confirmation email from the activity provider upon booking. Please carefully check your email address when providing it; please contact the activity provider if you do not receive an email
- All divers must review the medical questionnaire included a confirmation email. If any questions are a
- "yes", you must immediately notify the local partner in order to receive a full refund. Otherwise, you must provide a medical release from a physician
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30-minutes before the scheduled activity starting time to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting
- Children aged between 10-11 years old must be accompanied by a private instructor. This is reflected in the price of their ticket
- Refreshments will be provided
- Premier gear is included in the price