Waikiki: Oahu Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners
Pickup includedYour hotel in Waikiki. Look for a white Dive Oahu passenger van with a driver in a blue Dive Oahu polo. Waikiki hotel pick-ups will be at 9:50 AM at your hotel. Please give a 10-minute cushion around your pick-up time to allow for traffic. If your Waikiki hotel is not listed as a pick-up, call 808-922-3483 to have your pick up set.
- Scuba dive in tropical reefs with a certified guide leading you on your journey
- Explore 2 of Oahu's favorite reef sites for a thrilling underwater adventure
- Get up close to marine life including sharks, turtles, eels, rays, Hawaiian endemic fish and dolphins
- Enjoy premier gear rental needs for your scuba experience
- Ride in comfort with complimentary Waikiki hotel pick up and drop off
Climb aboard Dive Oahu’s charter and ride in style and comfort on a fully equipped boat with all necessary amenities including snacks and refreshments, both a sun and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board. While underway, your knowledgable guide will brief you on the upcoming journey and provide insights about the dive sites you will visit, water conditions for the day, and what marine life you might encounter.
Get fitted out with premier scuba equipment and jump into the water to go over basic scuba diving skills with your PADI certified instructor. Dive through crisp blue waters along one of Hawaii’s reefs with your experienced instructor by your side. Marvel at the bountiful sea life as you glide through the water over colorful coral reefs surrounding Oahu.
When it’s time to return to the surface, your captain and Divemaster will assist you back aboard the charter, where refreshments and snacks will be provided. After a short interval on the surface, take in the views and soak up the sun as you prepare for your next dive. Once you return to the water, your PADI Certified guide will lead you around the majestic reef and offer you the opportunity to encounter sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and other fascinating seas life. After a short ride back to the harbor you will be returned to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Premier gear rental
- 3-hour beginner scuba dive with an instructor
- Snacks and refreshments
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
If self-driving, arrive at the harbor at 10 AM. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking. Harbor Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814-4904 – Front Row – Slip H.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must be able to swim and be in good shape
• Please be ready for pickup at 9:50 AM at your meeting point and allow 10 minutes of cushion time around the pick-up time for potential traffic
• Be prepared to fill out a PADI medical sheet before boarding the boat