View the city of Waikiki from a new perspective with this exciting helicopter tour. Fly over some of the island's most iconic sights like Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head, as well as famous beaches from above the crystal waters that surround the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- View the iconic city skyline from a unique perspective
- Soak up the city views while you glide over the coastline, famous for its white sand and blue waters
- Experience some of the island's most famous landmarks: Waikiki beaches, Punchbowl crater, Diamond Head and Pearl Harbor
- Helicopter tour around Oahu
- Live tour commentary
- Straps and cases for cell phones
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You may choose the doors-off or doors-on experience when you are contacted for your reservation confirmation. Each person may choose to have their door off or door on individually, separate from other members in their party.
- Children 23 months and younger ride free provided they sit on a parent's lap.
- For each guest weighing 250 pounds (113 kg) or more, an additional empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is 50% off the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- You must weigh less than 300 pounds (137 kg).
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part.