Book the official USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial narrated tour, an award-winning 2-hour self-guided audio-commentary narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis, historians and Pearl Harbor survivors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour ticket counter in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not include tickets for the movie or boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, which must be purchased separately
- Baggage storage is available for $6 per bag
- Please note that the site is open daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with last tour check-in at 3:00 PM (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day)
- Admission and parking is free
- Please be advised of the "no bag" policy at the site. You can bring your wallet, cameras, phones and water
- Please note that your tickets are redeemable during all normal business hours, respective to the check-in time for your tour. Please check your confirmation email for additional information