Ultimate Pearl Harbor and Circle Island Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from most hotels in Waikiki, Kahala, and near the airport.
- Visit the WWII "Valour in the Pacific" National Monument and learn about the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Get a taste of Hawaii at the Historic Dole Plantation
- See famous North Shore surf spots, including Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay, and hear the legends surrounding them
- Experience the views at the Nu'uana Pali Lookout and take in the beautiful panoramas from the site of the ancient Hawaii battle of Nu'uanu
- See one of the most photographed locations in Hawaii at Hanauma Bay, where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii (closed on Tuesdays)
USS Arizona Memorial (sightseeing)
Dole Plantation (photo stop, shopping)
Hukilau Marketplace (photo stop, shopping, sightseeing)
North Shore, Oahu (sightseeing)
Nuuanu Pali Lookout (photo stop)
Halona Blowhole (photo stop)
Hanauma Bay (photo stop)
Then, pass through the center of Oʻahu alongside Wheeler Airfield, one of the first targets of the Japanese naval attack, before heading toward the North Shore. Take a refreshing stop at the famous Dole Plantation where you can feed the koi fish in the plantation fish pond or grab a sweet frozen pineapple. Enjoy the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, Waimea Bay —some of the shoreline’s famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Afterwards you will turn towards the island’s lush and rugged mountain range. Standing high on the windswept Nuʻuanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the morning’s Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict. Take in the island’s windswept coastline where ancient lava fields descend into the sea. Early afternoon will find you turning back towards Honolulu, cruising around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark. Both the young and young-at-heart will be entertained by island folklore and history shared by your guide throughout the day - it's the complete island experience for the whole family!
- Hotel pick-up
- Delicious lunch
- Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Visits to the top sites on O'ahu
- Bag storage fee at USS Arizona Memorial ($5)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Bags are not allowed in Pearl Harbor visitor center. Storage may be purchased for $5 per item.
• On rare occasions, the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy the USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments.
• Children 2 years and under are free