Snorkeling, sailing, and dolphin-watching in Waikiki make this half-day trip unforgettable. Lunch, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, and 2 bar tickets make it somehow even better.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Kewalo Boat Harbor, slip F28. You’ll find the location across from Ward Warehouse at the intersection of Ward Avenue and Ala Moana Boulevard. The boat is 3 slips down from the end of the harbor, away from Diamond Head.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Please bring towels and sunscreen.
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask. Sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 7/1/21.