Experience the North Shore of Oahu on this one of a kind adventure of beaches, waves, turtles, surfers, waterfalls, and botanical gardens. You owe it to yourself to see the other side of Hawaii, besides the "tourist spots."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations: • Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA • Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, 201 Beachwalk Street, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA • ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, 2490 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA • Honolulu Zoo, 151 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Visit Waimea Falls Park and explore a lush botanical gardens that leads up to the grand waterfall
- Learn more from a professional guide
- Enjoy a cultural experience
- Take photos of some of the North Shore's most picturesque locations
- Waterfall & botanical garden entrance fee
- Tripod use
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear closed toed shoes as walking is involved.
- Wear tropical attire.
- Bring water and sun screen.