Set sail from Wai'anae and explore the turquoise waters of Western Oahu. Search for playful spinner dolphins, enjoy lunch onboard, and use the snorkeling gear to explore the vibrant underwater world.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your activity at the Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor at dock C. From the Farrington Highway, turn into the harbor and go past Spinners Cafe on your right just past their parking lot. Turn right into the harbor parking, the Ko Nau Lani will be the first boat at pier C.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Sanitized snorkel, mask, and fins are available to rent
- You will receive 2 free beverages from the bar. The prices are $1 beer/$2 wine/mixers thereafter
- Dolphins are protected animals under Hawaiian law. Swimming with them is not permitted