Explore North Shore Oahu with a walk through a botanical garden. Enjoy a waterfall swim, the North Shore beaches, see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle basking on the beach and have a Hawaiian Shave Ice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel tour pickup area.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Electric wheelchairs
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- All guests over 12 years old must be vaccinated. Masks must be worn in the van
- The entrance fee to Waimea Valley is $20 per adult and $15 per child
- The tour involves a 1-mile walk through a botanical garden. Optional fee: Golf cart transport is $12 roundtrip
- Life vests must be worn to swim in the waterfall