Relive the drama of Pearl Harbor and the Japanese surrender on a tour of the US Missouri, the Arizona Memorial, and the Punchbowl National Cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected Waikiki hotels. If your hotel is not listed, please choose the closest pickup location to your hotel or accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- No personal belongings are allowed on the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center with the exception of small cameras and essential small items
- All US citizens must carry an official photo ID, and international visitors should bring their passports in order to cross over to Ford Island
- Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address
- the "structural integrity of the facility." Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. The tour operator will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shoreside informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor.