Oahu: Wreck & Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers
Pickup includedYour hotel in Waikiki. Look for a white Dive Oahu passenger van with a driver in a blue Dive Oahu polo. Waikiki hotel pick-ups will be at 6:20 AM at your hotel. If your Waikiki hotel is not listed, call 808-922-3483 to set a pick-up location.
- Explore Oahu’s underwater landscape on a guided Scuba tour with a small group
- Discover 2 popular wreck sites for an exciting recreational diving experience
- Get up close to marine life including sharks, turtles, eels, rays, Hawaiian endemic fish, and dolphins
- Travel with experienced PADI Divers who provide premier gear rental and scuba fitting
- Ride in comfort with complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop-off
Arrive at the Sea Tiger dive site, a former trading vessel which rests in 123 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 60-90 feet, both offering you incredible sights. Begin your exploration of this beautiful wreck keeping your eyes peeled for resident whitetip reef sharks, 6-foot sea turtles, moray eels, eagle rays, and massive schools of fish.
Then, head over to the YO-257 & San Pedro 2 other recreational wreck sites where you will explore 2 ships laid side by side with about 50 yards between them. The YO-257 rests in 115 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 70-90 feet. As the San Pedro wreck is a bit shallower it can experience strong currents and is only dove when conditions are ideal.
After your wreck dive adventure, enjoy a relaxing surface interval with refreshments and snacks on board. Soak up your surroundings as you prepare for your next dive, a beautiful guided tour of 1 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites. Cap off the day in pristine waters filled with fascinating underwater ecosystems. Enjoy the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Premier gear rental
- 3-hour Scuba Dive of a Wreck and Reef
- Snacks and refreshments
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
If self-driving, arrive at the harbor 6:30 AM. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking. Harbor Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814-4904 – Front Row – Slip FH.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Divers should not be flying within 24 hours after diving
• You must be able to swim
• You must be diving certified
• You must be 15 years old to dive and 8 years old to ride along on the boat