Explore from beautiful Waikiki to the scenic oceanfront cliffs of Diamond Head on an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard. This tour is a faster ride with less history and culture and without audio headsets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Marvel at the panoramic ocean views from Diamond Head lookout and perhaps spot some whales in the winter months.
- Take control of your self-balancing all-terrain hoverboard and glide over sand, dirt, grass, and sidewalks of Waikiki.
- Follow your expert guide to the scenic highlights away from Waikiki's crowds.
- Enjoy many wonderful photo opportunities along the all-terrain route.
- All-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard to use
- Training and safety tutorial
- Expert guide
- Small group tour (maximum of 6 guests).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
- People over 250 lbs (113 kg)
- People under 99 lbs (45 kg)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide and hoverboards near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki, under the massive banyan trees. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- A parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver for anyone under 18 years old.