Scuba dive through clear blue Hawaiian waters on a leisurely tour of 2 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites led by an experienced PADI diver. Experience unique seascapes and up-close encounters with vibrant marine life as you cruise by reef formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Dive Oahu. If you are driving, you can park at Kewalo Basin for $2 an hour or at Ala Moana Beach Park for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- Divers must show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat
- Divers must be able to swim and be in good health
- Divers must be able to understand verbal English
- Divers must not be flying within 24 hours after diving
- The following can be requested as add-ons while booking: GoPro Rental, DPV underwater scooter, Nitrox tank rental, a private guide, and/or a private photographer
- You must provide a valid email address. You will then receive a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking (please check your spam folder).
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30 minutes prior to the activity starting time to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting