Oahu: Shallow Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers
Pickup includedWaikiki hotel pick-ups will be at 9:50 AM at your Hotel. If your Waikiki hotel is not listed, call 808-922-3483 to set your hotel pick-up location.
- Experience 2 guided reef dives along pristine waters of Southern Oahu
- Scuba dive alongside experienced PADI divers
- Discover 2 shallow reefs teeming with tropical wildlife
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Swim through crystal clear turquoise waters and explore extraordinary reef formations brimming with sea life. Follow PADI Certified guide around the reef for amazing opportunities to see sharks, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more.
After a short interval on the surface, perfect for soaking up some sun, return to the underwater world to experience another amazing scuba dive. Visit Turtle Canyons, a reef site that was formed thousands of year ago due to volcanic activity. Marvel at the large rock encrusted coral formations that jut out from the shallow shores of Waikiki. One of the canyons, in particular, is known for the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles that consistently frequent the reef to get their shells cleaned. Encounter the endemic Gold Ring Surgeon Fish cleaning the algae off of their shells and bodies. If you can peel yourself away from the turtle station, this site offers a range of reef fish and you might even catch glimpses of the more rare fish like Saddleback Butterflies or Flame Angels.
- PADI certified instructor for a 3-hour guided tour of Hawaii's locales
- Explore popular reef sites such as Kaiser's and Turtle Canyons
- Complimentary hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Premier gear rental
- Snacks and refreshments
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
If self-driving, arrive at the harbor 10 AM. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free parking. Harbor Address: 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814-4904 – Front Row – Slip H.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Be prepared to fill out a PADI medical sheet before boarding the boat.
• Divers must be able to swim and be in good health
• Divers must be able to understand verbal English
• Divers must not be flying within 24 hours after diving