Oahu: Sea Life Park General Admission Ticket
Pickup includedTransportation is available from most hotels on Oahu. Please call the park at (808) 259-2500 to arrange for transportation. Please reserve 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off to and from Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Discover marine life in 5 unique habitats and exhibits
- Check out the Hawaiian Reef Aquarium and get up close to sharks and stingrays
- See dolphins swim, sea lions sing, and penguins perform
- Get up-close with marine wild life at the Discovery Reef Touch Pool
Explore the Humboldt Penguin habitat, where you can watch these South American birds swim, waddle, and dive. Get up close and personal at the Discover Reef Touch Pool, where you can encounter sea stars, urchins, and even baby honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles) at the only active breeding colony in the United States.
Crawl into the tunnel and watch native Hawaiian fish swim by. Head over to the dolphin show to see their incredible abilities, and check out the Hawaiian Reef Aquarium to see sharks and stingrays. Stroll through the aviary with its free-flying birds and experience feeding cockatiels or lovebirds during your stay. Observe sea-life in action during daily trainer talks sharing insights on the behaviors of sea lions, dolphins, penguins, and other awe-inspiring animals.
- Single-day admission includes all shows and exhibits
- Transportation from select Waikiki locations (must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date)
- Food or Drink (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes