Oahu: Premium Waikiki 64-passenger Submarine Tour
Pickup optionalDive Time: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM Hotel La Croix: 8:05 AM, 9:05 AM, 10:05 AM, 11:05 AM, 12:05 PM Hyatt Regency: 8:10 AM, 9:10 AM, 10:10 AM, 11:10 AM, 12:10 PM Waikiki Beach Marriott: 8:20 AM, 9:20 AM, 10:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 12:20 PM Hilton Garden Inn: 8:25 AM, 9:25 AM, 10:25 AM, 11:25 AM, 12:25 PM DFS Galleria: 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM Sheraton Waikiki: 8:35 AM, 9:35 AM, 10:35 AM, 11:35 AM, 12:35 PM
- Experience a unique oceanic adventure in the world’s largest recreational submarine
- See real marine life up close
- Learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting sunken shipwrecks and airplanes
Being in a submarine and descending to 100 feet underwater is an adventure in itself. You will also get to see real marine life up close. The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting sunken shipwrecks, airplanes and other artificial reefs. Atlantis has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. If you haven't been to the bottom of the ocean before, this tour is a "must do!"
The Atlantis Premium Submarine Tour takes place aboard the world's largest hi-tech 64-passenger submarine! The large submarine offers an enhanced amount of personal space and large viewports.
Please note that the 10:00 AM tour will be in Japanese.
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from select Waikiki hotels
- Underwater submarine ride over coral reef and shipwrecks
- Narrations throughout tour (languages available: English, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean)
- Snacks are not included on this tour
Prepare for the activity
Atlantis Submarines Waikiki 252 Paoa Pl, Honolulu, HI, United States Guests must check-in at the Hilton Pier located in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Ali'i Tower. Check-in required 30 minutes before the scheduled submarine tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children's tickets apply to children ages 12 and under
• Each guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 7-step ladder into and out of the submarine
• Food and beverages will not be provided on this tour.
• Please note that the 10:00AM tour will be in Japanese.