Relive the days of Pearl Harbor on Hawaii on a 9.5-hour tour that provides a powerful experience of the battle for the Pacific during World War II. Stand in the footsteps of war heroes like General MacArthur at sites such as the USS Missouri.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from selected hotels in Waikiki • Please select the nearest location nearest your hotel • If you are staying outside the Waikiki area, please meet at the Ala Moana Hotel
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Shirts and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items of clothing. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus
- US citizens must have a government-issued photo ID, while international visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island