The breathtaking views that you’ll experience on the Path to Pali Passage tour will be ones to remember for a lifetime. The immense views of both land and sea make a truly spectacular trip - see the Waikiki skyline, Diamond Head, Makapu'u Point and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fly over the marvellous Waikiki skyline and beaches
- See world famous scenery like Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Makapu’u Point and Mt. Olomana
- Gaze at the naturally beautiful Nu’uanu Pali cliffs
- Experience the historic and inspiring Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial
- Helicopter tour around Oahu
- Round trip transportation to and from your Waikiki hotel
- Live guided tour with commentary
- Straps and cases for cell phones
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You may choose the doors-off or doors-on experience when you are contacted for your reservation confirmation. Each person may choose to have their door off or door on individually, separate from other members in their party.
- Hotel pick-up is approximately 1 hour prior to flight time. Your pick-up will be arranged upon reservation confirmation.
- Children 23 months and younger ride free provided they sit on a parent's lap.
- For each guest weighing 250 pounds (113 kg) or more, an additional empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is 50% off the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- You must weigh less than 300 pounds (137 kg).
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part.