Discover the serenity and beauty of O‘ahu’s best valleys and waterfalls by helicopter. You'll see wonderful sights that are totally inaccessible by car on this thrilling 1.5-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Fly over the iconic 1000-foot waterfall, Kaliuwa‘a, better known as "Sacred Falls"
- Soar across the Ko‘olau Mountains and take in the gorgeous views of Hawaii's rainforest
- Visit Kāne‘ohe Bay, the largest sheltered body of water in the Hawaiian Islands, known for its giant sandbars and crystal clear waters
- Take in the epic views of surf breaks and white sand beaches at the famous North Shore
- End your tour flying above Pearl Harbor National Historic Site and get a shot of the USS Arizona Memorial as you fly overhead
- Approximately 40 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore, 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy., Kahuku HI 96731.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure the safety of all guests. As a result, significant differences between passenger weights given at booking and scaled passenger weights at check-in can cause flight delays and will result in additional fees or cancellation at full cost. All guests are required to be weighed at time of check-in.
- Dark colored-shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs.
- Participants must take at least 3 steps up a step ladder to enter and exit the aircraft.