Oahu: North Shore & Dole Plantation Island Tour
- Enjoy sweeping views from atop Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Marvel at the beauty of the stunning Japanese Temple surrounded by picturesque koi ponds and lush scenery
- Taste some of the islands's most decadent treats, including macadamia nuts and local coffee
- Savor world-famous shrimp in your choice of flavor at this local favorite on the North Shore
- View one of the North Shore's iconic beaches and hop out for photo opportunities at the popular sharks cove reef
Byodo-In Temple (photo stop, sightseeing)
Tropical Farms Macadamia Nuts (photo stop, shopping)
Fumi's Kahuku Shrimp (lunch)
Pupukea (photo stop, sightseeing)
Dole Plantation (photo stop, shopping)
Continue with a trek along the Ko'olau Mountain Range, enjoying the sight of towering peaks and the tranquil beauty of the Byodo-In Temple. Learn the secrets behind Hawaii’s lovely landscape as your driver shuttles you to Tropical Farms. Savor macadamia nuts of many flavors, sip on local coffee, shop local handcrafted goods and even bring some home for friends to share.
Next, it’s off to Fumi’s Shrimp Truck just in time for lunch. This Kahuku and North Shore staple is world-famous. You’ll find out why as you savor fresh shrimp in the flavor of your choice and enjoy a lovely Hawaiian afternoon on the North Shore.
Be sure to keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles) and surfers as you get a look at Oahu’s most iconic beaches. Hop out and explore at Shark’s Cove. Check out the lava rock reef, famous for its shark-like shape. Hear the fascinating history behind Oahu’s North Shore as you make your way through Haleiwa, North Shore’s beach town and finally, through pineapple plants, craft stands, and more at the Dole Plantation.
- All admissions
- Shave Ice (Hawaiian dessert)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Dole plantation does not include train, maze, or dole whip