Fly over the island of Oahu to see all of the island’s highlights where the Magnum P.I. was filmed. You will also fly to Sacred Falls, a waterfall only accessible by air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore. 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy., Kahuku HI 96731Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Drive time from Waikiki is approximately 1.5 hours
- Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests. All guests are required to be weighed at the time of check-in.
- Dark-colored shirts are recommended to reduce glare in photographs In order to get in and out of the aircraft, there is a 3-step ladder
- Children under 12 years of age are not able to sit next to an open door
- Per the State of Hawaii, masks must be worn at all times
- The helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated to fit into the helicopters