Visit the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Tour the Punchbowl National Cemetery and other historical landmarks in Oahu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from specific Waikiki hotels and locations. Please be at your pickup location at least 5 minutes prior to the pickup time.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items, including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
- Tour is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.